Sauna In Summer
This summer at iHealth Saunas we're proving why we should all sauna in summer.
How sauna in summer works:
1. Pick your iHealth sauna model
2. Pick your package
4. Enjoy your sauna in summer!
We absolutely get it - it's too bloody hot for a sauna... right?
Infrared sauna has such a wide array of benefits. At iHealth Saunas we're using our infrared saunas right throughout the hot period this summer. Below are some reasons to sauna in summer:
- Reduction in biological inflammatory markers
- Deeper sleep
- Faster work out recovery
- Reduction in weight
You still want to experience all of these benefits during the summertime, right?
How does an infrared sauna work?
Our Infrared Saunas heat the body from the inside out, penetrating warmth 4-5 cm into the skin. This triggers a cardiovascular workout in the body, getting your heartbeat up and you begin to sweat. And this is when the benefits begin.
What are the benefits of having an infrared sauna at home?
To put it simply, the main benefit for having one of our infrared saunas at home is that it’s convenient. Similar to having a home gym set up, having an infrared sauna at home means you will be able to enjoy the amazing health benefits more often. And consistency is key for any sustainable healthy routine.
Taking a daily sauna will benefit your health as they:
- Weight loss
- Pain relief for aching muscles and joints
- Natural skin cleansing
- Relaxation and better sleep
- Pre-workout warm up
- Post-work out recovery
What’s the difference between a steam sauna and infrared sauna and why is the latter better?
A steam sauna uses humidity to heat your body from the outside in, and can feel much hotter than it actually is.
Infrared sauna works by making the body work naturally to cool itself, compared with a steam sauna which is stressful for the body to endure. Infrared sauna uses a soft, gentle heat which penetrates the body more deeply than steam sauna, resulting in a detoxifying sweat compared with a surface sweat from a steam sauna. Plus they’re easier to install, easier to maintain and cheaper to run.
What makes iHealth Saunas different
iHealth Saunas provide Australia’s highest quality infrared sauna system. Our saunas combine the highest quality carbon fibre Infrared panels and Pure Wave Ceramic heaters to selectively emit the most healthy wavelengths from the sun’s energy spectrum.
We also strive to help clients get the most out of their sauna by providing many resources for using and maintaining their sauna.
Whether you’d like a sauna for just yourself, the two of you, or your whole family, we have all the sizes to suit your needs. You can see all of our saunas here.
We care about you
We really care about you and your health. We find purpose in our days by knowing we are supporting every day Australian people on their unique journey to better health. We aspire to help people overcome their health challenges by discovering not just purchasing one of our saunas, but feeling inspired about how to make the most of their purchase.
We provide community
Beyond the installation of your sauna, we will consistently provide you with useful tips and information about how to use your sauna to improve you and your family’s general health.
- We run regular live Q & A’s to give our clients the opportunity to ask questions about their sauna and health – answered by the experts.
- We provide you a copy of our sauna sessions book – showcasing the ways we can supercharge our sauna results and experience by utilising different sauna temps, duration, essential oils, teas and other exercising to get the most out of your sauna.
- Regular health information to help you stay inspired to stick to with your health journey and explore other avenues to help us thrive.
- We extend you membership to our Facebook support group, where you can chat to over 300 other iHealth sauna users across the country and ask any questions or just share you passion of sweating it out.
Installing a sauna at home is easier than you think - all you need is a covered flat space and standard power point. No plumbing or additional ventilation required.
- Sizes range from one person to four people.
- Prices typically range from $4490 - $6990, and that includes all installation and delivery fees.
Ready to chat to us about installing a sauna? We’d love to answer any further questions you have.